You’ve heard it all. Media mix modeling, agile marketing, benchmarking, predictive analytics, marketing optimization, correlation analytics, attribution. It’s dizzying. Every buzzed about measurement methodology promises to reveal critical insights and “maximize marketing ROI.” So where do you start? What really works? Which methods are right for your organization? What should you use, and when? The truth is that they all are useful and helpful to different organizations in very different ways.
Beckon co-founder Jennifer Zeszut has guided leading brands through these questions and more, and will share the proven path forward in this webcast. Join us for Mix modeling, agile marketing, marketing effectiveness, oh my! webcast to hear:
- An overview of the key marketing measurement methodologies—how they work and what questions they are designed to answer.
- How to decide which methodologies to prioritize at your organization and when to use them.
- Why speeding up optimization of both “top-down” media mix and “bottom-up” marketing tactics is essential to get the most out of your marketing investment.
- How to build a top-to-bottom marketing performance data and analytics strategy.
- Best practices for integrating data, reporting and analytics tools for a 360-degree view of performance.
- And so much more!
Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer
Jennifer Zeszut is the Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Beckon. Jennifer has been a marketing leader for most of her career, working for top brands like eBay, Procter & Gamble and Cost Plus World Market. She spent several years as head of Strategy and Analytics at Razorfish, where she was the trusted advisor to many leading brands. Prior to Beckon, Jennifer founded Scout Labs, a leading social media monitoring, analytics and engagement platform, which was acquired by Lithium Technologies in 2010. She has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company and TechCrunch, and was invited to the White House in 2011 to speak about entrepreneurship as part of President Barack Obama’s Startup America Initiative.